Companies that have physical customer meetings as a strategic part of their sales process have many reasons to systematically follow up these meetings with the help of 3S Customer Meeting Service Quality.
By sending out a survey directly after the customer meeting with questions about different aspects of the meeting and the classic NPS question (how likely you would recommend the seller / advisor to a friend or acquaintance), this service will continuously provide support for development advisors and managers. A unique part of our service is that we’re also actually asking if they would like to recommend the company to a colleague so that the adviser can actively pursue hot leads in customer acquisition.
What are the benefits
- Increase customer loyalty by following up on customers who are willing to recommend and customers who are not.
- Provide sales / advisors with a tool to broaden sales to existing customers
- Identify and create new customers through recommendations from existing.
- It gives managers a tool to practically coach their employees based on what they happen during the customer meeting.
- Increase focus on value creation, ie customers
If you want to know more, contact Magnus Lundberg +46(0)70 732 77 47