The crisis has accelerated the ongoing trend in which forward looking companies realize the need to transform how they sell – and they turn to us to make it happen.
If you are a successful Sales Manager who wants to become an expert and trusted advisor in transforming international B2B sales organizations, in an independent role with huge responsibilities, then keep reading. (Maybe you are also tired of red tape, short term focus and the politics of a large organization, and want a role where you can truly influence changes in the way a sales organization works)
You have the ambition and interest to improve how sales organizations work, and the skills, experience and drive to implement new ways of working. We at 3S will provide proven sales transformation methods and tools, and a team of experienced colleagues with the same background and mindset.
With offices in Stockholm, Barcelona and Singapore, we work with management teams to develop their international sales and service organizations. Within this specialized Management Consulting niche, we are gaining increased market interest from high profile international clients such as ABB, Sandvik, SAAB, WIKA, Electrolux and nVent. Together we help our clients change their world!
To continue our positive journey, we are looking for senior and experienced sales leaders, with solid experience as a Sales Manager, Country Manager or similar with responsibility for staff and revenue. You will be based in our Stockholm offices.
In this role, your job will mainly be to:
- Participate in and sometimes lead 3S engagement team for projects where we deliver organization, roles, tools, methods and mindset for the world class sales organizations of the future.
- Analyze and develop sales and sales management processes, roles and tools through interviews, joint visits, surveys and desk top studies
- Prepare and deliver adapted implementation workshops and facilitate meetings with management teams and sales executives
- Follow-up, coach and motivate Sales Managers and Directors in all levels to implement new tools, methods and behaviors
- Over time build up and manage a platform of midsize to large international customers
- Help to develop the 3S services portfolio, including on-line tools
If this is you, we think you match the following profile:
- Genuine interest in sales processes, selling tools and methods.
- Genuine interest in training and teaching teams, a skilled facilitator with a pedagogical interest,
- Understanding of measurability, KPIs and dashboards, and documented analytical skills.
- Experience from implementing strategies in sales organizations, preferably as a sales/country manager and/or as a consultant.
- Basic understanding of change management models for turning sales strategy into concrete and measurable actions on global, regional, market and sales rep level.
- Worked in environments with successful adoption of IT support such as CRM, ERM, Analytics tools
- Experienced with high impact when selling complex offerings at senior management and C-level in large- and midsized international businesses
- You hold a university degree, preferably in engineering and/or business.
- Speaks fluent and writes professional level English, preferably fluency in another non-Nordic language, and is prepared for some travel internationally
- Wants a flexible work role, where we work hard, but at the same time can plan ahead and dispose of our time in a flexible and responsible way.